Faith Lutheran Church
Worship at Faith Lutheran Church is scriptual and therefore . . .
- Christ centered
The Divine Service of God's Word and Scaraments is at the center of what God does to . . .
- save people from their sins
- prepare for the coming of His Son
Weekly Divine Service offers the opportunity to . . .
- gather together as God's people
- receive the gifts of His Word and Sacraments
- respond to God's gifts by sharing them in love with our neighbor
Faith Lutheran Church uses the liturgical texts that are found in Lutheran Service Bookfor worship. Holy Communion is celebrated every Stundy, as well as on additional festival days (such as Christmas), and the following orders of service are used . . .
- Divine Service - Setting Three (Advent through the Epiphany of our Lord)
- Divine Serivce - Setting One (The Baptism of our Lord through Holy Trinity Sunday)
- Divine Service - Setting Four (First half of the Pentecost Season - summer months)
- Divine Serice - Setting Three (Second half of the Pentecost Season - beginning Labor Day weekend and continuing through the end of the Chruch year)
Faith also uses the orders of Vespers and Evening Prayer at midweek evening services of the Word in the seasons of Advent and Lent.
Worship times may be found here.
Private Confession & Absolution is available upon request.